Introduction to this site
Please take care, some websites spy your identity.
For anonymous browsing use Tor Browser
- On the
Communist Left in Germany (KAPD)
Bourrinet:The Italian Communist Left. NEW (2013)
The German-Dutch Communist Left. NEW (2008)
- Fredo Corvo, book review of Philippe Bourrinet “The Dutch and German Communist Left (1900-68); ‘Neither Lenin nor Trotsky nor Stalin!”, ‘All workers must think for themselves!’”, Leiden/Boston (Brill) ISBN 978-90-04-26977-4.
Barbarie: A French Revolutionary Group (1949-65) (Marcel van der Linden)
(1980), Left communism in Australia
(Ikarus), 1944, The Wilhelmshavenrevolt. - A chapter of the
revolutionary movement in the Germany 1918-1919
Lenin's terror within the bolshevik party (1940)
On Kronstadt (1971)
Communism and Van der Lubbe. The question of "exemplary acts".
- Lauren Goldner - Before Stalin, and
the Origins of Reactionary
"Anti-Imperialism": The Case of Turkey, 1917-1925 (Nov. 2009)
History of the class struggle in Hungary 1919-1945
the occasion of the shut-down of the State
life in our own hands!" (Greek Internationalists, 20 June 2013)
War for oil! Leaflet of the
KRAS against imperialist war in
Caucasia (Russia)(11 August 2008)
really take us for fools!
Leaflet of the cercle de discussion
Paris (20 March 2003)
capitalism Leaflet of
Internationalist Perspective, on Irak
(15 Feb. 2003)
FEAR Leaflet of
Internationalists, Paris, on the american
events (6 Oct. 2001)
declaration of the International communist union on the american events
(Russia) 19th of September 2001
it over with world capitalism - states and terrorists - or being buried
under its ashes On the
terrorist attacks in the USA (17 th of
Solidarity Against War! Newspaper Chelovechnost'
and The Praxis Centre, Moscow
asked! Write to :firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anton Pannekoek "Class Struggle and Nation" 1912.
- “From the 2nd to the 3rd Internationale - Three articles by Anton Pannekoek". The New Review, New York, 1914-1916.
The downfall of the International,
New tactics against war, basis of a new International,
The Third Internationale.
- Anton Pannekoek World Revolution and Communist Tactics, 1920. Text edition aaap.be
- Anton Pannekoek The New Blanquism, 1920. Text edition Marxists.org
to the Proletarian Revolution (1924) by Otto Rühle
- Marxism and state communism. The withering away of the state - G.I.C. 1932.
- Willy Huhn (1948): ‘Lenin as a Utopian’ posted on March 30, 2018 by A Free Retriever.
of Crisis by Paul Mattick (1974) - in pdf format
- On the
Mandel's "late capitalism" by
Paul Mattick (1974) - in pdf
inevitability of Communism by
Paul Mattick (1936) - in pdf
War Economy by Paul Mattick
TODAY by Loren Goldner
Communist Union (Int. Kom. Soyuz): our platform Russia (2001)
- Jim Davis,
Organization and Function of the Revolutionary Work Group (1984)
with the german anarcho-syndicalist newspaper Die
- Group of
Proletarian Revolutionaries-Collectivists (GPRC), Russia Basic
the Marxist Labour Party (MRP, Russia), 2000
comrade Lenin, 1920 A Reply to
"Left-wing" Communism, an
the workers' group "Precari nati", Italy,
Socialism/Communism, by D.G,
and Nation in Spain 1936-39 by
Juan Mclver, 2000
- Ubu saved
drowning: worker insurgency and statist containment in Portugal and
Spain, 1974-1977 by Loren
- Fascism/Antifascism Jean Barrot's Text, 1977
- The Rise
new labour movement by
Canne-Meijer, GIC (Holland), 1935
in Spain International Council Correspondence,
COUNCILS in the theory of the Dutch-German Communist Left
Programme of the KAPD
important book on Bordiga unknown (1926-1946)
1917 been a revolution? answer
to Raoul by Alfredo
- "The Marxist solution ' (Spartacusbond) presents in extreme brief "Fundamentals of communist production and distribution".
- 1980 Thesis on “Basic principles of communist production and distribution”.
- The Communist Left and Marxist Humanism Part 2/2 The ‘Unfinished American Revolution’ by Fredo Corvo
April 17, 2018